Membership Terms and Conditions
After completion of the member registration procedure and activation of online Service provided by Cheer Bell Gallery (hereunder referred as “we/ us”), it indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to all the Terms of Service. Cheer Bell Gallery has the right at any time to modify or change the contents of this agreement. It is recommended that you pay attention to such amendments or changes. If you continue to use the Service after any modifications or changes, we will assume that you have read, understood and accept the subsequent amendments and changes in this agreement.
1. The Members’ Obligations
In order to use our service, you must agree and comply with relevant law and regulations listed below:
- Members must provide us with correct, current and complete information (hereunder referred as “Member Information”) during registration, do not reduplicate the account and apply more than one account.
- Maintain and promptly update the “Member Information” to ensure it is true, current and complete. If members provide us with incorrect, false, outdated or incomplete information, or we have reasonable ground to suspect that the information given is incorrect, false or outdated then we has the right without notification to terminate the use of the account.
2. Members Account and Security
After you completing registration, you will have a password and an account number. You will be held wholly responsible for the use of the password and the account and agree to the following:
- If your password and account is being used by unauthorized personnel, or other safety problems occur, notify us at once.
- After each transaction service, make sure you end the account transaction. If you fail to comply with this provision, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- Members has the right to terminate their service and account and request for complete delete of their personal information. Cheer Bell Gallery will terminate the account in ten working days after receival of notification from member.
- Cheer Bell Gallery reserve the right to suspend and terminate any members’ accounts.
With regard to the information supplied and log in with us, we agrees that without your consent, we will not disclose your names, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and any other legal protected personal data, with the exception of:
- Under the judicial and legal authority requiring such information.
- For the protection of the interests and property of us.
- In case of emergency for the safeguard of a third party safety.
- Members login information and data, we will have your consent to the extent of permitting by law to the collection, processing, preservation, transmit and use of the relevant information for statistical data, surveys or studies.
- Members basic information always retain with us, we will not sell or supply to a third party (an individual, companies or organization).
4. The Company's Intellectual Property Rights
Cheer Bell Gallery website content is protected by the intellectual property rights. The editing of the content (including its collection, arrangement and combination) is the exclusive property of Cheer Bell Gallery and is under the protection of the copyright law of Hong Kong SAR and the international copyright law. Users have the right to download part of the content for online ordering books or services. Other usages, such as copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display or for performance purposes are strictly prohibited, except such as the law permits.
5. Disruption of Service
If the following conditions occur, Cheer Bell Gallery has the right to disrupt and suspend the service:
- When our electronic communication systems undergo general maintenance or repair.
- The sudden occurrence of electronic communication failure, natural disaster or any causes attribute to us unable to carry out the service.
6. Governing Law
In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version of Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail. Cheer Bell Gallery reserves the right to make the final decision and judgement if any incidents not stated in this Terms and Conditions happened and in case of any dispute.